NCBGA Annual Meeting
The date has been set for
an Annual Meeting of members on Saturday May
19, 2018 from Noon—6:00PM at the Bernhardt Log
Barn in Gold Hill Mines Historic Park.
The Association will provide chopped Pork BBQ, Baked Beans, Slaw and Rolls. Paper products, utensils and ice will also be provided.
Members are asked to bring an additional side dish, drinks and
684 Presbyterian Road, Mooresville, NC
The First Saturday of each Month at 7:00 PM except July and December
It’s Free and family friendly
Please Support Our Sponsors
Lowesville Gospel Concerts
R.A. Fountain General Store
E.H. Montgomery General Store
G Tone Customs
Lowesville Gospel Concerts1062 Highway 16 South - Stanley (Lowesville) NC - Church Living Word Ministries is located 1.8 miles south of intersection Hwy 73 & Hwy 16 business in Lowesville. Southern Gospel Music every 2nd Saturday evening and Bluegrass every 4th, at 6:00pm
R.A. Fountain General StoreLive acoustic music venue in Fountain, NC. Visit the website and Like us on Facebook!
E.H. Montgomery General StoreLive Bluegrass music every Friday night. Located in Gold Hill, NC
G Tone CustomsCustom Made Mandolins, Repairs & Set-up Matthews, North Carolina
Ktown DesignSpecial Discounts for Bluegrass Groups
Preserving Our American Heritage
NCBGA was born January 12, 2012
We are a 501C3 Non-Profit
IBMA is the trade association that connects and educates bluegrass professionals, empowers the bluegrass community, and encourages worldwide appreciation of bluegrass music of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The role of PineCone is to increase the visibility of Piedmont music and musicians and to provide public programs and educational resources about the depth and breadth of cultural expression in the region today. PineCone is the largest and most active traditional music organization in North Carolina measured by people served, budget size and total number of programs presented.PineCone supports the livelihoods of working artists, inspires and connects fans, educates youth and adult audiences, documents traditions, and provides opportunities for musicians to learn from one another. Each of the three elements – preservation, presentation, and promotion – plays an important role in ensuring the continued vitality and viability of traditional arts in North Carolina’s Piedmont.
High Lonesome Strings
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Join the NC Bluegrass Music Association
- Each month you’ll receive Association updates online
- Each Quarter you will receive our newsletter ‘The Bluegrass Chimes’ in print or online
- Find Bluegrass Jams and Bluegrass event locations across NC
- Opportunities for volunteering, teaching, leadership and mentoring
Benefit to Bands
- Band Photo and Band Bio on the website with Links to Band Social Media and Band Website.
- Opportunities for Paid Performances as well as other resources.
- Venue Photo and Venue Bio on the website with Links to Venue Social Media and Venue Website.
- Will include Links to Venue Social Media and Venue Website.
- Sponsor logo on Home Page of the NCBA Website with link to their website.
- Sponsor logo/ photo on homepage of the NCBA Website
- Will have a link to their own website with a description of their business on our sponsor webpage.
- Sponsor Logo on Home Page of the NCBA Website